- During your first consultation our designer will discuss your kitchen requirements, we will gather enough information to be able to draw up an initial plan and quote for you. There is no charge made during this initial stage.
- If you are happy to proceed to the next stage we will organise a visit to your home to gather relevant architectural information, site measurements and personal requirements. For this we charge a small commitment fee
- The design consultant will then draw up a more detailed plan and quote.
- Further discussions followed by final plans and schedules.
- A full portfolio of your kitchen is drawn up finalising all the details. Once you have approved these drawings and the cost estimate we will ask for a deposit to secure the project.
- A further site visit to verify all measurements and to liaise with any contractors, architects and interior designers to ensure all work is being carried out to plan.
- Then we proceed to the construction of cabinetry in our Herefordshire workshops by our highly skilled cabinet makers followed by the hand finishing process.
- Once made, your kitchen will be installed by the same team of experienced craftsmen.
- The site is inspected to ensure it is fully prepared to receive the furniture, and we schedule delivery.
- The cabinets are installed and the templates are made for the worktops.
- After the worktops are delivered and fitted, we return to complete the fitting and make any final adjustments.
- When complete, we conduct a final inspection of the kitchen, to ensure complete customer satisfaction.